- #1 Revenue Producer, Business Banking, Union Bank — 4 Consecutive Years
- Top Gun Award, Bank of America — 5 Quarters
- Habitat for Humanity, VP, Advisory Council, San Diego
- Blood Bank
- The Cancer Society
- CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women)
- SIOR (Society of Industrial & Office Realtors
- AIR (Association of Industrial Real Estate)
- Saddleback College, Business Administration
- St. Joseph University, French Literature
About Diana Hallal
A seasoned finance veteran, Diana Hallal founded DH Financing, a Beverly Hills, Calif.-based loan brokerage, with one simple goal: To offer clients the best lending solutions available to them.
Ms. Hallal’s robust network of more than 100 lenders nationwide and her client-focused approach means you’ll get customized solutions, whether the loan is simple or complex, and ensures that loans will close within 30 days of borrower approval at the most competitive rate available.
Ms. Hallal’s passion for banking and finance began while she was still in college. Driven by the opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives and a deep appreciation of the role that small business plays in the economy, Ms. Hallal developed a specialty in SBA 504 and 7(a) lending
She has worked at some of the nation’s largest banks, consistently winning awards for her productivity, over a career that spans 20 years.
As CEO of the company she founded, Ms. Hallal understands the challenges of running a small business. She is a prudent adviser who prides herself on proactively managing the loan process, answering calls promptly, responding to questions patiently and closing transactions with as little interference to your day-to-day operations as possible.